Baked Ziti
Dinner tonight is actually a dinner--baked ziti and salad. Tonight, my family is thanking their lucky stars that mom actually thought ahead last night and they are getting a real meal instead of the alternative, which at times has been cereal. That's the number one question on the minds of working moms--what IS for dinner?
Being a former stay-at-home mom who's made the transition to working mom, I can tell you that I'm engaged in a constant internal struggle---I love my job, and I love being at home. I miss those days of walking around the house in my slippers and doing the housework in pajamas, having time to bake, read....I'm remembering the good things....Since this is my first post, I keep writing things and erasing things, going between waxing poetic and just sounding dumb. But I will say this, I've read some good blogs and some pretty crummy ones--I guess there's no criteria--just my own.
Being a former stay-at-home mom who's made the transition to working mom, I can tell you that I'm engaged in a constant internal struggle---I love my job, and I love being at home. I miss those days of walking around the house in my slippers and doing the housework in pajamas, having time to bake, read....I'm remembering the good things....Since this is my first post, I keep writing things and erasing things, going between waxing poetic and just sounding dumb. But I will say this, I've read some good blogs and some pretty crummy ones--I guess there's no criteria--just my own.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home