Name:
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, United States

Saturday, May 20, 2006

yummy

I'm not sure what's for dinner tonight yet--but right now I'm cramming a spaghetti sandwich in my mouth. If you haven't tried a spaghetti sandwich before, now's the time! Today has turned out to be a beautiful day and I'm trying to take advantage of it by getting some flowers planted in my clay pots. Todd is building a bench for me and encouraging our youngest son to watch and learn--he's not too thrilled about it. Which makes me think of trying to teach Maile to cook, which she also doesn't like to do, and I wonder if when she grows up, she'll be eating spaghetti sandwiches????

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Berry said...

I like your blog a lot, Laura. This one made me laugh out loud. I think you should write a book someday. And that you should tell the world funny secrets about Joel.
Love,
Ben

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home