Leftovers
Hurray! Everyone rejoice with me--my dining room floor is now finished, we put the last coat of polyurethane on and put all the furniture in this evening--a little prematurely on the furniture, but Todd didn't want to wait any longer for things to get back to normal. It just looks so nice, I'm wondering why we waited so long and now I'm excited to get to my living room. But that's another entry....
So dinner tonight was leftovers because I was busy with home improvement and didn't have time to cook anything. Although I have to say I'm just about turkeyed out, and I still have alot of meat left. I think it's getting put in the freezer and will make another appearance as soup or an amazing casserole--I'll keep you updated.
So dinner tonight was leftovers because I was busy with home improvement and didn't have time to cook anything. Although I have to say I'm just about turkeyed out, and I still have alot of meat left. I think it's getting put in the freezer and will make another appearance as soup or an amazing casserole--I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home