Name:
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, United States

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Beef Stew and Yeast Rolls

Wow, it's been almost a month since my last post--but this is a very busy time of year. I can say with Christmas a week away, that I am almost ready! Just a few stocking stuffers and I should be good to go. Everyone here has been sick at some point with the exception of me. I'm thinking that I'm exposed to so much garbage at the clinic that I'm building up those beautiful immunities God gave us. Anyway, my point in saying that was that my kids and my husband are starting to feel run down, and we are looking so forward to this break together, a time to do some fun things together and a time to just relax.
Tonight's dinner is already cooking in the crockpot and it's six in the morning, but we have a busy night of dance team practice for Maile and Sage's final POMS team performance is tonight, so of course we have to go there. I'm ready to be done with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home