Yep, They're Mine
My daughter Maile, pictured here with Cai, got a camera for Christmas and has taken probably a thousand pictures by now (mostly of herself in various poses), but I FINALLY figured out how to get the pictures added to my blog--not rocket science, but a biggie for me.
We're having company for dinner tonight--Mailes' friend Caitlin, who is coming over after school to make fresh salsa for food day in Spanish class. I think we're having chicken breasts simmered in italian tomato sauce with angel hair pasta, but we'll probably eat A LOT of chips and salsa, just to make sure it tastes good. Hopefully I can get some other pics posted soon.

1 Comments:
Hey Laura!
Way to get those pics on there! Good lookin kids you got ;) I miss you guys. And I miss eating supper at your house ... especially eating chips. Chips chips chips, chips at every meal!
Ben
Post a Comment
<< Home